Friday, January 16, 2009

It's been a while.

Well an entire season has passed since I've blogged my thoughts, feelings, and uneventful events! I'm not sure why I let my little online diary get away from me. But now I'm back and ready to get typing!

So it's officially the coldest day of this season so far.... I took one step outside and my whole body went numb! I'm pretty sure the temperature read minus freezing degrees. It's days like today that make me want to move way down south where the peeps are cruising around in their comfortably warm weather. Spring could not come any sooner in my book. Since moving is not in my near future whatsoever, I guess I will just have to suck it up and wear lots of layers and drink lots of tea:)

Anyways, I wish I could fill the big empty blog gap I created, but unfortunately not much has happened in my world. I did start a new job, which was a giant step in the right direction on my life path. It's been quite the whirlwind of emotions.... exciting, interesting, frustrating, confusing... but all in all it was probably one of the best decisions I have made in the last couple years. It has given me a sense of Independence and accomplishment; two feelings everyone in the adult world should try to obtain.
2009 has also arrived! It is so crazy to think that 2 years have already come and gone since I graduated college. The older you get, the quicker time definitely flies. It gets me thinking about making a bigger effort in truly cherishing every moment I experience. It's so easy to get caught up in daily activities (aka work) and not really enjoy life to the fullest. I think my New Years resolution--no I have not made one yet---should be that I open my eyes to all the amazing things I get to experience and do throughout the week. I know it is much easier said than done, but I'm going to make a promise to myself to be aware of how blessed I really am.
Until next time!

No comments: