Wednesday, February 11, 2009

XOXOXO

Another week has come and almost gone! I'm getting anxious and very excited for this weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day. It's such a sweet, relaxing and pressure-free holiday that recognizes all the True Love that exists in the world. Although, many refer to it as a "Hallmark" holiday, I see it different! What girl doesn't love to get a bouquet of beautiful flowers and yummy chocolates.... preferrably Godiva chocolate covered strawberries.

I have so many amazing memories of my past V-Days with Chaddy. Skiing in the Poconos, relaxing in Jamaica, and being swept away to a room lined with candles and overflowing with rose petals. I don't think you can get much better than that! My fiance has always been quite the charmer and never fails to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I love him so much for that :)

So, I wish everyone a Happy Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy a day filled with lots of love!

No comments: