Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wedding Bells are Ringing

Last weekend I went to the wonderful state of Iowa and watched my cousin say "I Do". It was a chance to have a mini family reunion that was long overdue and an opportunity to celebrate the start of a new chapter. It was so great to see all of my cousins, aunts and uncles; some whom I haven't seen in almost 10 years. WOW! Needless to say we have all changed dramatically, but somehow after five minutes of talking the years that had past suddenly disappeared. There is something to be said about the bond a family always holds, whether you know it or not. I have to admit, I am incredibly lucky to have such an amazing family with some of the funniest and most intelligent cousins ever. Yes I am 100% biased, but damn we rock!
So, not only did I get my 10 year catch up on family laughs and cries, but I also got see my adorable cousin marry the girl of his dreams. They are such a beautiful couple and for the time that I spent with them, I can honestly say that they better each other and are meant to be. Another fairy tale:D So congrats to the happy couple!

No comments: